Air Conditioning Service & Maintenance Experts in [territory]
Our AC experts can help keep your home comfortable and efficient with air conditioning maintenance
The best time to have your air conditioning system serviced is before the cooling season begins to be sure the system is working correctly.
Your air conditioning system is designed to provide you with many years of comfort, but neglecting regular maintenance can lead to expensive problems and a decline in the performance of your air conditioner. Proper AC service and maintenance is the best way to ensure that your system will continue to function correctly and efficiently.
The local air conditioning experts at [company] can help you with all of your home's AC service and maintenance needs. We provide everything from regular service to full repairs, and we'll help you keep your home comfortable. Call us today at 1-800-341-6730 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate in [major cities 1] and nearby!
Our air conditioner maintenance checklist
Here's what you can expect from our technicians during a service appointment:
- Check refrigerant levels and test for leaks.
- Find and seal leaks in ductwork.
- Measure airflow through evaporator coil.
- Inspect electrical wires, clean terminals and tighten connections if necessary.
- Check belts for wear and tighten or replace if necessary.
- Oil air conditioner motors.
- Check thermostat sensor.
Cleaning is critical to maintaining your air conditioner
Many of the problems that occur with central air conditioning systems are due to dirt, dust and debris. When you call us to perform basic maintenance on your system, our technicians will pay attention to the areas of your system that get dirty over time. Common maintenance steps include:
- Air filter replacement: Forced-air heating and cooling systems rely on air filters to remove dust, pollen and other particulates from the air so that they don't form dirt deposits on the evaporator coil or get circulated throughout the house. Each air handler unit in your forced-air system will have its own air filter. Some HVAC system air filters are reusable, while others must be replaced when they get dirty. Your HVAC contractor can tell you which type of filter you have, confirm that the correct size is being used, and show you how to replace or clean the filter.
- Coil cleaning: A central air conditioning system has an evaporator coil located inside each air handler, and a condenser coil located outdoors. Each coil contains a long, serpentine run of copper tubing, covered by aluminum fins that promote good heat exchange. Dirt that collects on coils and fins can reduce your system's cooling capacity by 30%, forcing your AC system to work longer and harder. Because AC coils are tricky to clean (and prone to damage), it's best to have this part of your system professionally cleaned.
- Condensate drain cleaning & clearing: In addition to cooling your interior air, your AC system also removes excess humidity from the air. Water condenses out of the air and needs to drain outside or to an interior drain. Part of regular AC system service should include cleaning the condensate drain and making sure there are no clogs or obstructions that might cause backups.
- Duct sealing and duct insulation: Has your ductwork system been checked for leaks or undergone leak-sealing improvements? If not, consider having this work done by [company]. Leaky ductwork can diminish the performance of forced-air heating or cooling by as much as 40%. If some of your ducts are located in unconditioned spaces like crawl spaces and attics, also consider having these ducts insulated to improve efficiency.
Get professional AC service and maintenance in [state]
If you want to be sure your air conditioning system is running correctly and efficiently, the local experts at [company] can help. We'll provide you with a full system inspection and the maintenance services you need to keep your home comfortable and efficient. Call us today at 1-800-341-6730 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate in [major cities 1], [minor cities 1] and the nearby areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.