Air Conditioning Repair in [territory]
We provide accurate diagnosis & fast repair of all AC issues
From regular maintenance to major repairs, we can help with all your air conditioning needs.
No homeowner wants to deal with a malfunctioning air conditioning unit, especially on a hot summer day. Unfortunately, all AC systems will eventually break down over time and lose effectiveness. If you're having a problem with your home's air conditioning system, the local experts at [company] can help.
We provide fast, effective air conditioning repair services for all types of AC systems. Our trained professionals know how to correctly diagnose your problem and provide you with the right repair services to get your system running correctly. If you need AC repair for your home, call us today at 1-800-341-6730 or click below to get started with a free estimate in [major cities 1] and the nearby areas!
Common air conditioner problems
- Leaking refrigerant: The refrigerant in an air conditioner is supposed to circulate in a sealed system that doesn't leak or consume the material. If your AC system is low on refrigerant, it's always better to find and fix the leak than to keep adding refrigerant.
- Burned-out compressor motor: This motor is located in the outdoor module for your AC system. Have your system inspected if the motor starts to sound loud or different when it's operating. Motor life can be shortened when other parts of the system aren't properly maintained.
- Blocked condensate drain: Your AC system doesn't just cool the air; it also removes humidity. When airborne moisture condenses in the air handler, the resulting water (condensate) should drain outside or to an interior drain line. If the condensate drain becomes blocked, this could result in water damage. In other cases, condensate drain blockage triggers an overflow switch that automatically shuts off the system. Cleaning and clearing the condensate drain should be a part of your system's regular service.
- Blower problems: Located in the air handler, the blower simultaneously pushes conditioned air through supply ducts to your living space and pulls an equal volume of indoor air back (through return ducts) to be reconditioned. Common problems in this area include an unbalanced fan, a bad blower motor, or a faulty drive belt.
- Inadequate maintenance: Dirty or clogged filters and coils will diminish the performance of your air conditioner and can eventually cause the compressor or fans to fail.
Choose a qualified HVAC contractor to perform repairs
[company] has an experienced team of licensed and certified technicians to perform all repairs on your air conditioning system. Ignoring any problems with your system and not performing necessary air conditioning maintenance can cost you more money in the long run, shorten the lifespan of your cooling system, and can mean having to replace your system sooner.
Don't ignore the signs of an air conditioning problem. Call us today at 1-800-341-6730 or contact us online to get the air conditioning services you need to keep your home comfortable and your system running efficiently. We offer free estimates in [major cities 1], [minor cities 1] and throughout the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.